From:
Missy Steinhauer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 7 Nov 2000 08:38:42 EST
Hi Sandee:

I don't usually post much, but I am the mother/grandmother of 27 ferrets,
two domesticated pet skunks and one dog!  I am 43 years old and work for
a State Department of Education!  We come in contact with many people who
have very high degrees in education, and some of them think quite highly
of themselves.  Glad someone does!

My reason for posting to you Sandee, is please keep up the good work you
are doing at the "Bridge".  I, as many of the other "ferret" parents and
ferret relatives, love your postings letting us know how our little ones
are doing now that they are at the Bridge.  I am very happy that there are
so many loving people out there who are willing and wanting to "come down
off of their pedestal" (probably need a spell checker here) to love and
take care of and be a part of these wonderful little creatures we so
lovingly refer to as our "kids".  Our family is known as the Pietinkieville
Gang, and my husband and I also have one daughter (two-legged), and I have
one son, who has gone on to be a "heavenly" deposit, whom I look forward to
seeing again someday.

Guess I might as well go for broke at this point - (Flame retardant suit in
place) being the dumb old secretary at my job and the Sunday School Supt.
at our church - I am certainly very thankful that God has created such a
wonderful little "person" as the ferret.

Please Sandee, keep doing what you are doing, cause what it all amounts to
is "LOVE", and that can be spelled in many different ways.

Love and Prayers to All -
Missy of the Pietinkieville Gang