From:
Jerri Carel <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 7 Nov 2000 15:59:44 -0500
My gosh Gordon, surely you understand that Sandee is a little ferret
speaking from her little perspective in "ferret language", don't you?

I was so touched when I received my 1st report from Sandee since
subscribing to the FML.  Some may laugh it off as crazy, but if it gives
comfort to even one person who's had a recent loss, how can you possibly
object?

I'm afraid you might have plenty of room for yourself in the boat on this
issue.

--
Jerri Carel
Louisville, KY