From:
karen daigneault <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 21 Aug 1999 21:35:56 +0000
Hi everyone!

I am posting for a friend.  She would like to get a ferret kit in about a
month.  Very knowledgeable about ferrets (she's had them before), she wants
to have the cage "built" before she gets one.  She is getting married next
weekend, going on a short honeymoon, and upon return she is going to start
her search.  She would like a descented, nutured sp?  ferret, and wants a
sable.  Preferably a dark one with a very pronounced mask.  She asked me to
help her, ~ I know you all are out there!  She is a very good person, as
well as would be a very good ferret mommy.

If anyone can help, let me know.  I'm posting early, cause she won't be
ready till the cage they custom build to her specs is complete.  But then,
to find a kit, I figure I should start now.  To anyone that can help,
please let me know.  Email me privately as to not take up space on this
list.

Thanks, Karen and the wardancing, sliding, dump truck'in ten!