From:
Pam Adey <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 31 Oct 2004 01:32:20 EDT
I had a cage given to me with my two new fosters.  The bottom tray and
litter pan are completely rusted through and useless.  I would like to
see if I can order a replacement tray and pan.  I'm sure I have seen this
cage in the Ferrets magazine but I have loaned out my back issues and I
don't have them.  It is an all wire galvanized steel cage.  There is no
plastic bottom.  It is three stories high and it look like a house; in
that the top has a peaked roof like a house.  The bottom floor level is
divided up into two parts.  3/4 of the floor is a tray that slides under
the cage wire.  The other 1/4 is a long metal litter pan that can be
pulled out by it's own door in the front of the cage.  The three stories
each have a large door in front with a horizontal circle loop latch.
Two ramps are in the back of the cage, one above the other in the same
direction.  The doors and ramps have a black border around them.  It is
NOT a Martian cage.  Any one have any idea what brand of cage this could
be or a web address?

Thank you

Pam