Date:
Wed, 22 Feb 1995 14:37:11 -0500
I've seen people mention alot of different toys on the list, but I have never
seen anyone mention baby rattles. Spunky loves his rattle, he plays with
constantly (often while I am trying to sleep) and if you shake it he comes,
running out to take it from you. It also is on occasion "the protector of his
food," when he decides it belongs in his food bowl. I think he likes it so much
 because he can carry it easily (and with such dignity.) Just wondering if
anyone;
else's ferret likes rattles.