From:
Jessica Alsop <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 4 Apr 2006 14:45:56 -0700
I have enjoyed the FML very much but lately this fighting over what is
better makes me not want to read it as much.  I have a solution:

If you dont like someone's opinion about how they like to take care of
THIER ferrets then ignore the post or politely post your opinion without
attacking the other party.

If someone posts mis-information: Politely correct the information along
with a link to where the correct information is located or where you got
your sorce from.

If someone asks a question about trying new things the respond by e-mail
rather than posting the answer unless it is extremely important.

Pretty much most of us are adults and should act like it!!!

Just my opinion take it or leave it.

Jessy, Snitch the cat chaser, Bandit the bag stealer,
and Zaydee my wildfire.