From:
Kim Wolf <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 16 Mar 2001 06:53:10 EST
I've been busy on your hammocks and certificates.I got sick with the flu,
and one of my recurrent sinus infections, so I got behind in my
correspondence.I'm waiting on my paycheck to get here, so I can pay
postage, and will get the things I've promised to you.Her surgery was
another $140 or so more than planned, with them having to remove the
strange mass which did end up being a piece of uterus which had fused to
her bladder.Boy how things can nickle and dime you.Plus she stayed a night
over, has 2 meds to give her 2x daily, and has to be kept isolated so we
can watch her urine flow and it bothers her cause she is a real social
ferret.I've been running myself ragged lately, gotta stop that because I
keep getting sick myself.I'm also on a d-i-e-t to shed this extra 40 lbs
and so I can keep up with my furkids a little better.You will all be
receiving your special thank yous real soon.Still have one special
snugglesack to make, gotta go through my fabric to find one with
butterflies.I know i have it,but with 5 bins (the 25 galloon type) of
fabric, I just don't know WHERE!  LoL!!!

Fuzzie Hugs from all of us, and 'specially from the Siggster.She's feeling
a lot better today,thanks to your love and kindness.

Kim