From:
Kim Wolf <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 16 Mar 2001 06:44:41 EST
I have materials, and could send you some.I can probaly make ten for you.it
will take a week probably, I have Siggy convalescing here,post surgery,and
since her bladder was stitched shut, I have to watch her a lot to make sure
she's peeing and doesn't pull her stitches, plus her 2 meds 2x daily, the
other rescues, my own ferrets and family, I'm just swamped with things to
do it seems.But if you can gimme a week or so, I'll have them for you.I
would be happy to ship you some.I'll make them big enough for 2 ferrets
to snuggle together.

hope your fundraisers go well.
Fuzzie Hugs,
Kim