From:
Polecatpapa <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 2 Aug 2002 22:40:45 -0500
I thought about writing something cute and witty, but this is too
important to play with.

S.O.S. is very pleased to announce that we are holding an afghan raffle
to benefit Troy Lynn Eckert.  This lady you have all heard of, but I
doubt that many know just what this ferret guardian angel does.

Troy Lynn tirelessly works behind the scenes on so many ferret issues it
boggles my mind.  Not only is she instrumental in the coordination of
most of the big time ferret rescues, but she also helps other ferret
owners whenever she can.  I know of two ladies of the fml that she has
helped with ferret surgeries lately.

Troy Lynn is one of the true ferret people who goes out of her way to
help others when they are in need.  Now is our chance to show Troy Lynn
that her efforts aren't in vain and that we love her.

I am sure that she does even more than I am aware of, and this is the
perfect opportunity to help the helper of many.

This is a very unique, special afghan... It is custom designed by the
infamous Kat Parsons.... and donated to S.O.S. by "Rusty", & "Rascal",
"Sassy", "Wolfie" and "Monkey"... But not the wordy ones she usually
does.... This is a "Rainbow Afghan... Perfect for someone who has lost a
baby to the bridge... Or to give as a memorial gift, to someone who has
lost a baby or babies.

In addition to this beautiful afghan, we will draw a second number for a
ferret sized afghan made by Aunt Kathryn.  There is also a ferret box,
hand painted by none other than Sharon Beardon and a ferret toy.

To get all the information on how to participate in this Raffle Of the
Century, please point your browser to:
http://blurryfurrys.com/raffle.html

I thank you all in advance,

Hugz,
PoleCatPapa
Check out our great auctions to benefit ferret shelters!
http://sosauction.supportourshelters.org