Date:
Thu, 5 Sep 2002 08:34:49 -0400
>Not always successful, but then, that is what keeps us on our toes, eh?
>(That was for the Canadian ferrets out there!)"

Hey you Fuzzbutt Rodeo Kids, just look at what yer Dad said!  Well I gots
a cure fer him ya know!  Da Mom keeps putting me in da box when I am out
and aboot and all I'se got ta do is back up and pretend I go poop!
Sometimes I even fool her, eh, but other times she just laugh!  Try dis
on da guy dat tinks he is smarter den fuzzbutts!  Peanut brain????

Yer Dad's gots the Peanut brain, EH!

Toby the Trailblazer
The Kouri Klub Kanadian Rep.