From:
Faith Pollifrone <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 22 Apr 2001 08:03:10 EDT
Yesterday morning it felt like one of those "How many people does it take
to..." jokes.  Only it was B-fast time and we were trying to make bacon.  I
said...How many people does it take to make bacon?  3 Why?  1 to separate
the bacon and give instructions on holding squirming ferret and catch
squirming ferret when he escapes.  The other person, to hold the squirming
ferret 3/4 of the time and lay the bacon down while the first person is
keeping escaped ferret from touching bacon.  And the last person which is
my daughter who's 9, to stand and watch and get a good laugh out of the
whole situation. :-)

I know.  I could have solved a lot of problem by caging him while doing
the bacon but I often don't think because I am new at ferrets and it
doesn't occur to me before and by the time it does it's already done and
laughable. :-)  Who would know he'd be soooo interested in helping to
microwave the bacon. :-)  I'm beginning to enjoy all his help even though
it does sometimes make things 3 times as long to accomplish. :-)

Faith