Date:
Thu, 18 Jul 2002 06:10:21 -0700
Taz:"I'm a Yankee Doodle Fuzzy.  I'm a Yankee doodle fuuuuuuuuuuuuuzzzz".

Jasper: Taz, 4th of July was two weeks ago.

Taz: I know dat but I iz in such a patwiotic mood.  Layin on dis flag
just makes me feel like singin.....Yankee fuzzy went to town to eat some
macaroni...

Jasper: They say it's not over till the fat lady sings....I wonder if
it's the same when THE FAT FERRET SINGS!!

I'm wrapping up the sale of the patriotic ferret magnets.  The summer set
will be released hopefully within the month.  They are still running on
Ebay however at this link.  All proceeds will go to the needs of the
fuzzys.  Currently that includes surgery for Tucker and continued ADV
testing.  Thank you.

http://us.f402.mail.yahoo.com/ym/KioskAB?YY=5319

I also want to say how happy I am to here that Spirit has been rescued.
Sounds like he is living up to his name.  Thanks so much to all that
continue to be involved in tracking down Jen Morrison and putting an end
to the misery she is causing to come to so many.  We can only hope and
pray that the judge will now see that the puny $500 fine imposed was
nothing more than a thorn in her foot and that she must be prosecuted and
given jail time.  In a perfect world she would be given a least 10 years
with myself as her warden.  It is so hard to keep the faith that "things
will come around on her" when the laws protecting animals and those
enforcing them are so very lax.

Kim and da kids at SUMS.