Date:
Sat, 20 Jul 2002 05:51:28 -0700
Hi Ferret folks,

I know the demands on your purses are many for there are so many rescues
in need of help, but for just a few duckets you can get a really cool set
of 2 magnets.  To all winners of this auction that inlcude the letters
FML with their payment, they will receive a little something extra.  If
this FML goes out after the auction ends I will run it again.  They
should overlap though.

Thanks!!!

Kim and da kids

Taz: What duz last chance mean Jaspers?  Duz dis mean da hoomans don't
wuv our magnets no more?

Jasper: No Taz, it means it's time for momma to put out da next magnets
in the series, I get a vacation from your singin and she's auctioning off
da magnets dat are still available.  In other words, THE FAT FERRET HAS
SUNG!!

Taz:"Oh good, cause I saved a special song just for dis occasion.  (Taz
clears his throat) Yur a grand ol fwag, yur a high fwyin fwag, forever in
ferretone may I wade...

Jasper: "I can't wait until Christmas".

http://us.f402.mail.yahoo.com/ym/KioskAB?YY=9651