From:
Percy Pwood Georgia Wood <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 18 Mar 2000 19:58:55 -0800
What seems to have been missed by some is that Iams HAS changed the formula
but the bag does NOT reflect this fact.  Let me repeat - the bag lists
ingredients/percentages that are NOT there.  They have X number of months
until the government requires them to bring the package information in
line with the contents.

I'm not telling anyone what to feed, or that Iams is or isn't a quality
food.  I'm only pointing out that we can not depend on the label on ANY z
pet food bag to be accurate.

Georgia