Date:
Sat, 18 Mar 2000 11:46:18 -0800
Well, I called Iams at their 800 number (1-800-863-4267) and asked the
customer service rep point-blank: has Iams changed or will they be changing
the formula of their kitten food?  The response I got was an unqualified
NO.  She insisted that they would not downgrade the food, and the only
changes they would make would be "for the benefit of the animal".  She also
said that she hears from other customers who feed Iams kitten to their
ferrets, so I know the company is aware of this market for their food.

So that's it, straight from the horse's mouth.