From:
Marta -Cricket <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 24 Sep 1998 08:01:09 PDT
You know you have a ferret when your date sees your underwear the first
time you meet *BLUSH*...I cleaned the house, I swear...I gathered up all of
the treasures Sasha had emptied out of my drawers...things looked great, I
looked good, the house was clean, I was excited....he showed up, and the
first thing he asked was where my babies were.  He wanted to be introduced.
(This was after a lengthy phone conversation about how he was afriad he
would be scared of them) MEN!  *grin* So I squeeked the toy, my 4 came out
of the woodwork, and all was well, they gave him loves, he smiled and I
relaxed...I guess too much.  HE was busily following them around the
livingroom watching them run through their tubes etc...and he had to pick
up the ferret tent to peek inside....and there they were....a pair of my
bright purple undies hidden away under the tent like a treasure...little
brats just had to humiliate me on a first date *BLUSH*

THis sound familiar to any of you? :)

Marta and my little "angels"...Sasha, Nikolai, Chico and Angelina.