From:
Joslyn Aubin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 19 Dec 1995 20:16:35 -0500
To all NYC ferret owners:
I was supposed to get picked up with my fuzzy and taken to New England for a
week's vaca in New England, but now because of the snow storms which are
supposed to last until Christmas I will have to take the train or bus,
neither of which are ferret-friendly (to say the least).  Hence I need to
know if anyone knows of a place in NYC where ferrets can be boarded for
about a week.  Any suggestions?  We don't know many people here and those we
do are leaving the city for the holiday, so we can't get a ferret-sitter.
Some people have suggested sneaking him on the train, but this doesn't seem
humane or feasible.  We greatly appreciate any ideas ya'll might have.  :-)
Nylsoj