From:
Joyv evan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 2 Sep 2005 00:13:55 +0000
There is an orginization in Lafayette La Taking in the animals from the
diaster.

If the ferret people would be interested in an auction on ebay for a very
special drawing of an owner and their ferret with all of the procedes to
go to help this lady with the surviving animals of the diaster.  Mike
would be more than glad to donate his time to raise money for these poor
babys that need our help too.  It would be an 12 x 18 and can have
ferrets and humans or ferrets or ferrets and other animals.  I gurantee
that it would be a once in a lifetime piece.  Please let me know if you
guys have interest and I will post an auction on ebay.  Will ask more
than normal but all of the proceeds will go to that rescue effort.
Joycev

Also let me know if you would be willing to crost post to other animal
boards when the post is up for the drawing on ebay.  I will add a place
on my site where people can go on ebay also to bid on this special
auction.  My son was concieved in lafayette and Mike and I lived in
Slidell for over four months and I was in Tulan hospital on several
occasions when pregnant so this is kind of personal to me I know some of
people personally and that is why Mike and I want to do this aside from
it being needed so badly.  I know the ferret community can rally when
needed.  I know a lot of people in both areas owned ferrets.  Help us to
Help them Joyce

I know I am long winded sorry but one more thing to add:

Also for the next couple of weeks while we are doing this Please do not
bid on our drawings on ebay.  I know I just put new ones up but the money
should go to help these guys, and even if you do bid on what I already
have, it the money will go to help the people in Lafayette to get these
animals the care and needs that is warrented at this time.  Joycev

that is all I promise.