From:
Joyv evan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 3 Sep 2005 19:49:07 +0000
The ebay page for this is auction is
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5997307795

I could not put no shipping so I have a sub title that says I will pay
for shipping.  This is to go to the lafayatte animal rescue at the dome.
The ebay store site is
http://stores.ebay.com/Animal-Arts_W0QQstorecachemissZanimalartsQQtZkm
The other auctions will go toward the reliefe as well and postage will be
payed by me as well.

If you want to pay by check it will be made out directly to the fund and
will be sent to them by us upon arival.

Please help those poor babys that have been uprooted from their homes and
are in need of assitance and help from strangers to get through this
time.  I will also post a link to the ebay site on my web page so that
people will know where to go to place a bid.

Lets show the world that the ferret community cares and has a very big
heart.

Please post this on other boards to get the word out so we can make as
much as we can to help these little guys thanks Mike