From:
Sara Ferret <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 16 Sep 2010 22:51:53 -0400
It was a lovely day at de Bridge. SaraFerret was taking a nap just
relaxing peaceful and quiet when all of a sudden she heard a light
tapping at de door. Being the quick one Serena ran to de door and
opened it and there was Mimi, de little girl courier, with a note in
her paw. Of course, SaraFerret was already up and out of her hammie
by then and was ready to meet Mimi. Mimi said,

"I know its been awhile since I have been your courier and we haven't
been able to find Dexter. But I have a note from the Boss that a ferret
is crossing the Bridge. Is there anyone you want me to get?"

She handed me the note and I quickly read it. I sent her on her way to
get the appointed ones and I ran to the entrance hoping I would be on
time. I found him at the entrance waiting for me so I introduced
myself,

"Hi I am SaraFerret and I am de bridgegreeter. Welcome to de Rainbow
Bridge. This is your new forever home. Here you will have no more pain
or suffering. You will run on green grass forever and have lotsa
friends. Did I mention de fun and games?"

He looked at me and said, "Ah do you think you could fix me up so I
could go back home? I don't see any friends here. I am sure you could
be a very nice friend but I don't know you at all. Do you happen to
know my Mommy? I was so happy with her and my friends there. What do
you do for fun here? Oh yeah forgot to tell you my name: its Tigger."

I replied, "Tigger, well if you check yourself you will find that you
are all healed up, but as for going back, this is your new forever
home. Your Mommy knows that you are here. I have never met your Mommy,
but I have a note, so she does know. You will see your friends later,
so not to worry. Your friends will show you all the fun we have here
and you will be really amazed. But I have a big surprise for you. Do
you see my wings? You are gonna get your very own pair--not like
mine--you will get ones special for you. So if you will follow me.

We went down the garden path to the Wing House where we were met by
Butters and Angel. He was so happy that he danced for joy. (I thought
to myself, probably he was relieved that he would't be stuck with some
unknown girl bgreeter). We opened the door and on the counter was a big
box--of course. He opened the box and took out the wings--silver with
blue streaks. Butters helped him put on his wings and Angel adjusted
his halo. Then he ran to the big vanity mirror and gazed at his
reflection. Sure enough, a handsome healthy fuzzy stared back at him.
Then he turned to me and said, "Gee I wish Mommy could see me now."
Then I gots an idea.

So we left there and went down the path to the Misting Pond. We sat
down beside the cool clear water and we saw the vision of Mommy with
her fuzzies appear. Tigger got so excited he started waving and
dooking--

Wait a Minute-Mommy was waving as though she was trying to tell us
something and then I saw an unknown courier drop a note to me. I
quickly read it. "OH-OH-We must run back to the entrance. Lets all fly
back as quickly as possible. You all follow me, but Tigger must fly
low as he is new to flying and we don't need a crash."

We were just in time to see a fuzzy running across the Bridge. Tigger
stepped in front of me to grab her as he recognized her. "BeBe" he
shouted. "Whatever are you doing here?' She replied, "Well, I wasn't
really doing too well and you remember how I spent your last nite
curled up next to you? Well, I decided to just go on and be with you.
Anyway, who is that strange girl ferret with you? And who are those
other two ferrets?"

Tigger replied, "Oh this is SaraFerret and she is the bridgegreeter.
And these other two are Angel and Butters. So whatcha got tied around
your neck--looks like some type of sweatshirt?"

(I just stood there thinking to myself, that I needed to get myself
a day job since Tigger was doing my job so well). But anyway, BeBe
replied, "Oh this old thing is a ferret sweatshirt. I just tied the
sleeves around my neck and let the back hang down. I thought it looked
kinda cool. I saw humans doing it and figured hey if they could do it
why not."

(I thought - sounds good to me too).

But then she noticed everyone had wings and she decided she just had to
have some of those and she knew she was gonna have a problem with her
sweatshirt. So the wit and wisdom of SaraFerret to the rescue. "BeBe, "
I suggested. "Lets tie the sweatshirt sleeves around your waist. That
will leave room for the wings."

So off we all went again to the Wing House and got her beautiful pink
and lavender wings and headed back over to the Misting Pond where Mommy
was still waiting. This time both BeBe and Tigger were able to start
waving and dooking with all of their might and they could see that
Mommy was happy to see them together.

"We love you Mommy. Thank you for loving us. We are happy together.
We have beautiful wings. Its amazing how we got together."

Then they began to throw hugs and kisses and laid them on a nearby
shooting star which was headed to your house and by the time you
should read this it should have landed there. And with another
swish the vision was gone.

Angel and Butters began to lead both Tigger and BeBe to the cottage
where they would live and oh the things they would see and the fun they
would have and food they would have. These were the things they were
telling them. I was invited to go along with them, but I was invite as
I could see they were all so wrapped up in each other. (Maybe, I should
figure out a day job as Tigger was so good at mine--Nah--he was just
excited to see his friend).

Oh yes, maybe you are wondering how this happened so quick. Did you
not know that the Bridge is outside Time.

Lovey and hugs,
SaraFerret, bridgegreeter