From:
"Gowsell, Inez" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 25 Feb 1997 12:01:34 -0500
First, wanted to say thanks for the responses I got re: flying ferrets.  If
you are flying in Canada, it seems Air Canada is the only airline that
allows ferrets in the cabin.

Now, I have to see if the people I plan to visit will welcome my little
carpet shark.  I'm pretty sure they will, since they all knew [and, I hope,
loved] my first ferret.  Then I have to convince my boss to let me take a
vacation!!!

Vaccinations: yesterday someone asked about effectiveness of distemper
vaccine if the proper sequence wasn't given to baby ferrets.  I too am
concerned about that, since I'm not sure if my ferret had all her booster
shots.

When I got her, she was about... 4 (5?) months old and the previous owner
wasn't told [by the pet store] which shots Belphebe had already gotten.  It
was a bit confusing for both of us, so I took Belphebe for a checkup and her
rabies and distemper shots.  She might have missed one of the boosters she
needed.  Could this be a problem?

I love all the limericks and bumper stickers.  Trying to think of one
myself, but just can't concentrate right now.  I'm considering incorporating
some of the bumper stickers into my .sig file!!!  :-)

inez and Belphebe the Adventurer

Inez Gowsell         <[log in to unmask]>
Multilingual.  Can read and write:  Unix, Dos, OS/400, and VAX commands;
C, C++, other programming languages.
Speak:  English, a little French and less German
(Work at, but do not speak for:  Cognos Inc.  Ottawa   Canada)