From:
Greg Hastings <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 15 Jul 1995 01:31:43 -0700
Our Frisby loves raw potatoes. I peel and cut into small pieces a medium to
large potato and then put it in cold water, after rinsing, and store in the
refrigerator. They last quite a while and she gets a treat whenever she
wants. If allowed she would take all the potatoes to her hiding place for
future use.

Willie, Kai, Tat, and 'roo will also eat potatoes but Frisby is the potato
queen.

Alice & Greg owned by Pooh, Tat, Willie, Frisby, Gus Gus, Oscar, Wilma,
Pongo, 'roo, Ives, and last but never least.... Kai.