From:
Andrea Franzini <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 15 Nov 1999 11:19:11 -0500
pookie's results came back benign (yay!).  I, along with my vet, have
decided that it would be better to wait two or three months before she
fully removes the growth.  She explained we should wait so that pookie can
fully recover from his biopsy surgery and be well and strong before he goes
under again and goes through a second more major surgery.  we do want to
remove the growth because there is a chance that it can turn into something
cancerous and spread.  but for now, pookie is merrily greeted by his 3 lil
bro's and face washing sister.  it feels so good to know that he will be
fine.  that past 2 weeks have hurt and been a rather upsetting experience
for me and my lil pookie (blach, icky antibiotics mommie!) Now, i would
like to thank Faith at FerretsR#1 shelter and Rescue for her sympathey,
understanding, and providing me with enough information to create a grade A
interview essay for my college english class.  Bless ya dear and all the
sweet faces you nurture.  the experience at your shelter was one of a kind,
and you revealed to me what a wonderful, caring, loving, informative, and
humorous person you are.  if only i could help more.....

andrealynn franzini

pookie- how many more days till i have to stop taking this nasty medicatio
merv- no longer dominate, pookie's back. 8(
lucy- pook, you need a bath.  till ya can get one i'll just have to clean
      ya myself.
dakota-  toys toys, gimmie more toys.
skrappy- there's a present for ya in da corner mama.  heh heh, snicker
         dook chuckle