From:
Diana Cohoe <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 27 Apr 2006 14:10:33 -0400
About your ferrets:
1) How long have you had ferrets?
Since October 2004

2) What got you interested in ferrets?
I've always known people who had them and I loved playing with them.

3) Do your ferrets get Easter baskets or have a Christmas stocking?
They get presents for Christmas

About you:

1) Do you consider yourself an enthusiast, owner or slave?
All of the above.

2) How many hours a week do you spend tending to your babies?
Anywhere from 14-20

3) Do you have any tattoos, piercings, etc?
Pierced ears and bellybutton.  I'd like to get a ferret tattoo, but I'm
not sure if the artist I like can draw ferrets.

About the FML:

1) Why did you join the FML?
So that I could find out important information about caring for my
ferrets.

2) What is your favorite thing about this group?
Everybody is very informative and willing to help others.

3) Least favorite thing?
The arguments.

Diana and Paul and our lovely ferrets Molly and Joey Ramone (We miss
you, Murphy)