From:
Diana Cohoe <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 7 May 2006 01:23:09 -0400
SO we just added a new baby ferret to the family and we're having trouble
thinking of a name for her.  We name all of our pets after punk/rock/etc.
bands or people.  Our other ferrets names are (or have been) Molly (after
Flogging Molly), Murphy (Drop Kick Murphys), and Joey Ramone.  The dog is
named Sidney after Sidvicious from the Sex Pistols.  So the new baby girl
is very petite and very, very dark.  Her fur is a very dark brown that is
almost black and she is completely covered except for right by her nose.
Any suggestions would be appreciated!

Diana