From:
Dawn Johnson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 9 Dec 2007 11:51:20 -0800
Hi All,

I haven't posted anything in a very very long time, but I have been
reading the FML on a daily basis. I want to start out wishing all of
you Happy Holidays and hope all your Baby's are doing well.

I purchased a new Ferret Nation cage with the add on making it 3 storys
tall and it is definitly tall like 7ft and I actually need a step
ladder to change the bedding on the 3rd floor, but my baby's LOVE IT!!
I just put it together yesterday and it really amazed me at the quality
of it and the fact that it has no sharp edges like the chicken wire
cages so I won't be getting cut up anymore on the cage when I'm
cleaning it.

If there is anyone out there that can give me any info on where I can
get bedding that will fit it I would appreciate it or if you have any
ideas on what I can ues on the solid floors and the shelves, or if you
have any pros and cons on this cage please give me your feed back. I do
need to find bedding for it asap. Also is there any ramp covers that
might fit the ramps that come with this cage? Thanks in advance for any
info that comes my way.

HAVE A WONDERFUL HOLIDAY TO YOU ALL and MAY SANTA BRING YOU AND ALL
YOUR BABY'S WHAT YOU WANT FOR CHRISTMAS.

It's all about the Ferrets for me

Dawn and THE TERRIBLE TWO'S GANG, Monster and BoogyMan, and now joining
the Terrible Two's Gang is Shiloh, Lilly Rose, and Shoshanna.
and waiting for me at Rainbow Bridge, Tazzy, Joey, Dru,Trouble, and
Rosy, and it's with sadness that I have to add on Little T with my Band
of Angels. He passed on to the Bridge in June. You are all very much
missed and are always on my mind my Little Angels