From:
John Julian <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 10 Dec 2007 19:58:25 -0500
>where I can get bedding that will fit it

Go to www.motorcityferrets.org and click on KreativeLee Krafted at the
bottom of the home page.

Besides the items listed there she also will make any custom size you
would like. I think her stuff great but I'm the hubby and may be
predigest.

>if you have any pros and cons on this cage

I too had a heigth problem so I cut the bottom shelf support just above
the lowest cross support. You lose the shelf but it's 8 inches shorter
and still has wheels.

I put a 14x17x6 inch plastic storage box (Walmart) on the shelf. I
painted the outside of the box black and cut a 4 inch hole at one end.
I put a piece of PVC tube in the box poking out the hole which makes
the inside of the box darker. Put a sack in the box and the ferrets
sleep there most of the time.

I needed to wire tie the box to a wall or my guys would force their
way behind it and push it off the shelf.

John Julian