From:
Kim Wolf <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 29 Nov 2001 13:21:14 EST
For your convenience, we now list our auctions on our website!  This way
you can preview all of them at once and click only on those you are
interested in.  There are Santa prints, winter prints, Snowman prints,
some with warm and cozy faux wool liners!  There is also our new
specialty, the Socking shaped sleepsack!!!  You will see our own rescue
mascot Fidget modeling one for you!  OH and there is also a painting of a
BFF/Black Sable ferret.

We also have a huge care package, containing a litterbox, shampoo, toys,
bowl, matching leash and harness, hammocks, and much more!  It's all an
over $40 value and waiting to be bid on.  Some of these proceeds will help
us make the computer payment this month.  No computer, no eBay, no eBay,
no shelter!  PLEASE also consider buying our auction items to send to the
ferrets on the Giving Tree.  They need someone to show them some love.
Some don't have long in this world, and your gift can make all the
difference in the world to his or her last comforts of life!  you can get
there by clicking on their button from our website which is listed in my
signature.

We have two pairs of ferrets needing homes, they are "perfect" ferrets,
(cuddly and playful, not biters, sick, or old) who need homes.  We close
down adoptions for the month of December, as we do not believe in giving
such a big responsibility as an innocent life as a gift.  Visit them also
at the website below our r signature.  many thanks!

Kim Wolf
Mystyx Samoyeds, Ferrets and Rescue
www.geocities.com/mystyx_samoyedsnferrets
www.mystyxrescue.petfinder.org
Visit the Ferret Giving Tree and help shelter fuzzies in need!
http://friendsoffuzzies.com/givingtree/index.html