From:
Elizabeth <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 23 Nov 2003 15:34:22 -0800
Thanks to all who responded to my questions.  You are all a great bunch
of educators - yes, I said "educators".  I learn so much reading this
listing and am very grateful for all your help and experience.  BTW,
someone e-mailed me and asked me to forward any responses I get as they
had the same question as mine.  Is it okay for me to do so?  I'll wait
a couple of days and assume that it's okay if no one protests!

Thanks and dooks to all again!

crazyaboutfuzzies ^..^
                                =.=

[Moderator's note: It's up to the poster, really, though most have no
objections.  My general policy is that non-commercial use is fine, but
I'd like the FML to get credit in the case of commercial usage.  In any
event, the ultimate decision for individual posts rests with the author
of the post.  BIG]