From:
Danielle Dixon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 24 Nov 2003 16:48:42 +1100
Hi,

I have a rather small problem which is REALLY annoying my boyfriend.

I used to live by myself in a one-bedroom flat.  There was three rooms
which Ollie had access to.  In all these rooms were litter pans and he
90% of the time used them.

I have moved in with my boyfriend, who Ollie loves, and in the first
couple of months he would use his litter pans, but now he has taken up
pooing where-ever he wants to.  He's very sneaky about it too, as you
usually only find the evidence.

His litter pans are clean, how he likes them and it's the same litter
I have always used.  We have rearranged some of the furniture, but his
litter pan hasn't moved and is where he has always used it.  When I see
him do it I put him straight into his litter pan, and tell him NO!  He
uses the pan in his cage just fine.

The only difference I can think of is he has a few more rooms to run and
play in.

Please help, I'm about to become single!!!

Well wishes to all those with sick or elderly ferrets.

Danni & Ollie (the pooing machine!)