From:
Carol Ellison <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 8 Sep 2000 06:30:35 EDT
Hi I don't post very often usually I a reader and get a lot of great info,
however I now have...they saw a problem that I'm not sure how to deal with
at all...our two babies saw something the other night that shouldn't have
happened, my husband get really drunk and tried to choke me....for obvious
reasons he hasn't seem them since and I had to call the police to arrest
him and in the mean time he's now in rehab.

That;s not exactly why I'm writing though, Taz the kisses man has stopped
kissing and Alex the find thing and hide them girl stopped doing that, they
do come out to eat and other than that they don't have a whole lot to do
with me, any thought about what I should do????

Please email me privately or post but please don't criticize me I'm hanging
on best I can and I'm sure that's effecting them

Thanks Carol
Hugs and Kisses from the kids when they are ready soon I hope