From:
Dawn Johnson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 1 Mar 2001 08:19:13 -0500
Good Morning All,
Good Thoughts and Prayers to all who are owned by there fuzzies and for
there fuzzies too!!!!!!  Also for all sick, homeless, and lost fuzzies!!!!

I have a question, my Tazy has been on prednisone and I'm wondering if
anyone that has had there fuzzie on this medication has experienced a smell
very similar to nail polish remover coming from there fuzzies breath?

I don't know if the prednisone is causing this or not so if anyone out
there has experienced this please let me know.  Just to update those who
don't know, my Tazy has lymphosarcoma but is still hanging in there!!!!
He is still eating and drinking on his own after he had stopped doing so
for a while :-)

I'm beginning to wonder if maybe he swallowed a cotton ball with nail
polish remover!!!!  The smell is exactly the same.  I don't use the stuff,
but my mom does and I think it could be a possibility that he got a hold
of one!!!!!!!!

Or could the smell be caused from his lymphosarcoma?  PLEASE if anyone
has experienced this or knows what could be the cause of this let me know
ASAP!!!!!

HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND, and HAPPY FERRETING!!!!!! :-)

"JUS GOTS TO LUV DEM FUZZIE LITTLE CRITTERS" :-)

WITH LOL ,

Dawn, and the Terrible Two's Gang, Tazy, Trouble, Rosy, and the 4 lb fuzz,
Baby Joey
http://community.webtv.net/tazyd/AllAboutMyFerrets
http://community.webtv.net/tazyd/My4LeggedChildren
http://community.webtv.net/tazyd/FamilyAlbum