From:
Dawn Johnson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 30 Jan 2001 09:15:47 -0500
Good Morning All,
Special Prayers for all who have lost a fuzzie or animal recently, and to
all sick, homeless, and lost animals and fuzzies, May the GOOD LORD watch
over you all and keep his healing hand upon you!!!!!

One thing I forgot to mention in my post regarding shark cartilage, My Tazy
has lymphosarcoma (cancer that is terminal) and at this point I am pulling
out all the stops and am willing to try just about anything within reason
that won't hurt my baby!!!!!

Tazy went through surgery once to have the tumor removed but it has
returned and he is going down hill fast!!!!!  He is still very alert and
eating and drinking really well, but his energy level is the pits!!!!  He
will play for about 5 minutes then does the ferret plop!!!!  His hind
legs have not weakened what-so-ever yet!!!!  This is the reason I was
questioning shark cartilage ass I read it could possibly stop the flow of
blood from the blood vessels to the tumor.  Like I said I am willing to
try anything at this point!!!!!

My Tazy is only 3 years old and it is not fair to be taken at such a young
age!!!!  He is my first fuzzie, and my heart we have a special bond!!!!!

HAVE A GREAT DAY, and HAPPY FERRETING!!!!!!!! :-)

"JUS GOTS TO LUV DEM FUZZIE LITTLE CRITTERS" :-)

Dawn, and the Terrible Two's Gang, Tazy, Trouble, Rosy, and the 4 lb fuzz,
Baby Joey

http://community.webtv.net/tazyd/AllAboutMyFerrets
http://community.webtv.net/tazyd/My4LeggedChildren
http://community.webtv.net/tazyd/FamilyAlbum