From:
Jennifer Hudson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 21 Nov 1999 12:54:09 -0500
I posted last week regarding a little female in NJ that I would be picking
up that was in need of a home.  (Note, I just changed email accounts, other
message was under jen_milestone address).  This is the same little girl.

She was thought to be a single ferret, that is actually pretty far from the
truth.  She has been playing and is currently napping with my group of 3
boys.  She does appear to be a little unsure about ferret play, but there
have been no skirmishes (or blood drawn!).

This little girl is a less than a year old, up to date on all shots, has
been pretty well taken care of.  She is a sable mitt with white bib, mask
and dot on her head.  She really is quite cute.  From what I've seen, I
believe she is deaf (I have a deaf silver mitt and I've seen some of the
same things my Jack does).  She is not a gentle prissy little girl in the
least, she has been roughing and holding her own with my guys and each is
at least twice her size.  She is extremely active, hyper even for a ferret!
I have seen no bad habits, so far has displayed perfect litter habits.

I believe this little girl would fit in wonderfully with a group of other
ferrets that are fairly young or active, she would terrorize an older, more
laid back fuzz.

I thought I would repost about her since we now know what her social skills
are!  Anyone interested, let me know.  I am in Willow Grove, PA and she is
now staying with us until she finds a permanent home.

Thanks!

Jen and Gang