From:
Kathy Rapp <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 24 May 1996 12:44:53 -0400
hi all  :)

so i am a tad behind on digests.  i really am trying to get caught up!
truely!!

somebody made a snide remark about Branson.  well it isn't all country
music!  (we can tell that they haven't been here for a while)

there is a great Theme park which is great to visit and welcomes large
groups

there are 3 big wonderful lakes to fish
lots of streams to fish
3 factory outlet malls
great scenery
tons of places to stay
me and Zeffy (well we really don't live ther just close)
several cool caves to visit
inexpensive motels  (twenty something and up)
we have Jim Stafford
Tony Orlando
Andy Williams (the guy that did Moon River)
magic shows
Bobby Vinton
and others
and of course some country singers
and all these folks want to welcome large groups

well zeffy says HI!  and she is trying to do her part for FLO.  she took a
lunge at an FDI agent.

Hugs from both of us!
kathy. and zeffy!