From:
Joe bear <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 9 Apr 2009 22:26:51 -0700
Hello Everyone,

I would like to share some numbers with you. Please keep in mind that
you helped make this possible with your generous donations to SOS and
with your continued support of the Ferrets of the FML calendar each
year and through your support of SOS raffles, the card exchanges, the
Buck A Month club and Blizzard's Memorial Fund. Thank you for helping
SOS help shelter ferrets.

I would also like to say a special thank you to
Jeanne and Floyd Carley, who founded The Ferret Education Foundation,
to the Ferret Depot (http://www.ferretdepot.com),
to Melatek (http://www.melatek.net), and
to Performance Foods (http://www.totallyferret.com) for their support
of SOS and our efforts to make a difference to shelter ferrets.

Now to the numbers, during 2008 you helped provide:
175 single use Melatonin Implants to shelters, cost = $3141.25
233 bulk Melatonin Implants to shelters, cost = $2318.35
91 shipments of Implants to shelters, cost = $427.80
300 CD and Rabies vaccines to shelters, cost = $750.00

I hope the above numbers will give you some idea of how SOS is helping,
although this is just a small part of what SOS does. You also helped
provide food, and vet care to shelter ferrets as well as ADV testing.

Together we are making a difference to shelter ferrets and to the
shelters who care for and give so much each day to these wonderful
little companions.

Thank you,
Sharon Bearden
http://www.supportourshelters.org