From:
Joe bear <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 9 Apr 2009 22:58:14 -0700
Ferret Papparazzis,

I know you have had those cameras out and been shooting away so now
it's time to send those photos into the Ferrets of the FML 2010
Calendar Photo contest. Contest deadline is June 1. Winners will be
announced June 15.

Please mail your 4" x 6" or 5" x 7" good quality photos along with
entry fee(s) in a bend proof envelope.

Please make checks to Support Our Shelters and mail to:
Sharon Bearden, SOS
1245 Curtis Switch Rd
Mineral Bluff GA  30559

You may Email your high resolution jpg(s)and
PayPal your entry fee(s) to:
Please include $5.00 per photo entered.

All who enter will receive a discount on their calendar order. The
entry fees help cover the production cost of the calendar and the
proceeds from sales helps SOS help shelter ferrets. Your donations
to SOS are tax deductible as allowable by law.

For all the rules please visit:
http://www.supportourshelters.org/calendar.html

For more info about the calendar:
http://www.supportourshelters.org/FML_Calendar.html

Thanks to those who enter the calendar contest year after year and
to those who purchase calendars. Special thanks to the Ferret Depot
(http://www.ferretdepot.com) for their sponsorship of the calendar.
SOS could not help shelters without you.

Sharon Bearden
Support Our Shelters
http://www.supportourshelters.org