From:
Specialz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 6 Dec 1997 16:53:03 +0000
Hi Team

First off to all you people that are working behind the scenes for the Jean
Smith Ferret Disaster Jean wants to personally thank you and everyone
involved.  It is clear that their are so may of you that preference not
being know as the wonderful kind hearted people you really are and I can
honor and respect that and at the same time say thank you also.

I just spoke to Jean and she has been made aware that Dr. Pointes office
will "Deliver" all the needed meds she has requested and with the supplies
and medicines already on the way she will now have what she needs to treat
and save the babys.

Also, The rent has been paid and is now current.  Things really look good,
The babys at WSU seem to be fine and I will update everyone on monday with
there progress.

Jean says she can't express enough the love and thanks that the FML has
blessed her with.

As far as contributions I am really not sure where we stand I will try to
update when I find out I do know however that Jean paid the rent with money
she had set aside prior to any help offered since no withdrawals have been
made and we just put her mailbox up the other day and received the first
contribution of $35.00 on friday.

I have also received some conflicting info on Lance and to be honest this is
to be expected, if anyone has spoke to the Police or prosecutor and has new
or old information please feel free to send it to me and I will attempt to
organize it, This invitation also goes out to any Detectives that are
monitoring the FML.

I believe by wednesday myself and others will have a better understanding
about Jean and the ferret's needs and I will pass the information along.

Again, Thank you