From:
Ashael Rave <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 5 Jul 1998 13:09:28 -0700
fkfks,,dsv <------ Fuzzy typing for a good start :o)
Well heres #1:
My mom asked me to deliver this one to you folks.  Fuzzy likes to sleep
with me in my bed at night.  she asked me to send a post and found how many
fuzzies there sleep with the people they own :o) im asking all of you who
read this and DO sleep woth the cuties to send me a little note, on the list
or to my E-mail.  thnx from mom.

#2:
i looked for some info on leash training in "Ferret Central" and such but
couldnt find any.  i remember reading some long time ago but i cant seem to
find it.  ill be gratefull if any of you can send me the URL for some info,
or a post if you got one.

with thnx, Fuzzy and his human. (Ashael)
fjfsgj <------more fuzzy typing
see ya on fuzzies and peeps ;o)