From:
"Charlotte A. Raynor" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 5 Jul 1998 15:14:59 EDT
same thing.  His cage was a wreck.  What I ended up doing was getting these
big black clips from work and clasped the litter box to the side of the
cage.  As far as the food bowl, the best thing I have found is a silver bowl
that sits in a ring that fastens with a screw thing to the side of the cage.
Got this at a local pet store.  Comes in three sizes.  The bowl fits tight
enough in the ring so the little rascal can't get it off, but yet we humans
can take it out to refresh the food.

Hope this helps.
Charlotte  =)