From:
Yvonne Zoll <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 4 Oct 2005 09:13:12 -0700
Ours all love the bathroom and will utilize every oppotunity to shoot
in there when the door is opened.  They come flying from all directions
reguardless of where they were or what they were doing as if they have
some alarm that triggers and tells them evey time the door is opened.
They love the toilet, the sink,which they access from the top of the
toilet and usually end up falling into the toilet once or twice in the
attempt to get to the sink.  Once on top of the sink they proceed to
steal the soap, toothbrushes and toothpaste....needless to say we go
through a lot of toothbrushes!  After all, nobody wants to use the
toothbrush after the toilet water soaked fert has gotten a hold of
it,lol.  They love the plunger too and will absolutely not leave it alone
under any circumstances.  It must be knocked over, investigated and
dragged around the room each and every time.  The two girls will also
curl up and sleep in it which is gross and we even tried buying a brand
new plunger, just like the one we already have, not for toilet use,
specificly for them to play with, and they had no interest in it
whatsoever......Conclusion?  They must love the funk (even though we
keep it clean because of them but still yuck!) and consider it some sort
of irresistable exotic perfume or something. :-)

I read the english muffin story and had to share...the other day I was
sitting at the desk checking mail and eating a bowl of soup when along
comes Izzy.  He always has to check out anything I eat but he usually
doesn't do much more than sniff at the food, look at me with this funny
expression as if to say " Ewww, You're really eating that?  How about
some tasty fruit loops instead??" and amble away so I didn't really think
much of him coming to investigate my lunch this time either.  He sniffed
the crackers, passed them up and then came to the soup bowl, sniffed it,
looked at me breifly, and then dunked his head into the bowl, snatched a
soggy soup-laden cracker and shot off the desk with it!  It happened so
fast I didn't have time to react other thqn to sit here staring stupidly
at the now disappearing under the couch ferret.....I guess he likes soup
and crackers together but not on their own,lol because he came back 3
more times to steal more soggy cracker bits while completely ignoring
the package of fresh crackers sitting right there.  Gotta love em!

 :-)
Yvonne