Date:
Tue, 13 Jun 2000 19:58:03 EDT
[Forwarded from a non-FMLer...Shari Gunter]

In hooman translation, y'all, we have 3 new critters needing immediate
assistance, as well as the 5 surgeries with Diane (shelter) & 2 with
Karen (foster).

I can cough up the $20 from my crew.  It will be in the mail tomorrow
(actually, we will allow rescued-Liberty to contribute, too, and make it
$25).  That is $5 a fert.  I am financially strapped, too, but next month
I won't notice it's gone because I would have frittered it away anyway
without knowing where it went.  At least this way I will know.  So, my
crew challenges yours.  Can everyone out there in lurker land donate $5 a
ferret?  What's the cost of a dinner out for you and your family?

Let's dig deep and help those we can in memory of all those we couldn't.
Here's to you at the Rainbow Bridge.

Renee Downs :) & the Greenville, NC Operatives: Li'l Girl, Giggles, Shadow,
Oscar &
Liberty (who also benefitted from the kindness of strangers)