Date:
Fri, 29 Aug 2014 14:44:09 -0400
In which your vote can signal to the veterinary and veterinary research
communities that ferrets count and the vets who advance their medical
care count by voting for Dr. Robert Wagner.

http://www.americasfavoriteveterinarian.org/finalists/2014-finalists/

This is an FML topic, but is a non-standard post that is a borderline
post for the FHL. (Having had the FHL server apparently lose my first
query on this topic I do not yet know if it will be accepted or
rejected. Guess I will find out.) Personally, I think that anything
that emphasizes the importance of ferret veterinary research to the
greater veterinary community can be useful longterm, both for garnering
funding for research and for getting more vets to learn more about
ferrets.

Sukie (not a vet) Ferrets make the world a game.

Recommended ferret health links:
http://ferrethealth.org/archive/
http://www.miamiferret.org/
http://www.ferrethealth.msu.edu/