From:
Joe bear <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 28 Aug 2014 23:58:49 -0700
Hello Everyone,

There are only a few more days to go vote. Voting takes place through
September 1. So, please visit and vote:
<http://www.americasfavoriteveterinarian.org/index.php?src=forms&id=Vote+2014&voteID=Wagner>

If Dr. Wagner wins he would be in the spotlight for an entire year and
the prize money could help with his adrenal research. Wouldn't it be
great to have an adrenal vaccine?

Speaking of, I have a question for those of you who heard Dr. Wagner
talk at the June 2014 Alaska Gathering. Did he say what we as ferret
caregivers can do to help the vaccine research along or what's next
to help make it a reality?

Thanks for voting and please help promote the contest for just a few
more days.

Sharon