From:
Jen Phillips <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 3 Aug 2004 22:50:59 -0400
On a roll today, I have KILLED 2 blenders in 1 day.  The first one was
a cheap one from Wal-Mart that we got several years ago, so it was no
big surprise.  Then we loaded up and went to Wal-Mart to get a new one.
We got the best model they had...a Black & Decker for $40.  We got it
home and picked up where we left off before dumping the "Bag 'O Chicken
Goop"(tm) in and working on taking care of the chunks.  Within 3 minutes
it was dead.  Good thing we kept the receipt...they are getting a burned
out blender back.

Can anyone suggest a good blender brand to use that just may survive at
least one chicken?  We went through 2 of them and didn't even finish one
leg and one wing.

Thank you,
Jen

Happy Dookin',
The Hidey Hole Gang - http://www.hideyhole.org/
Jen, Mike & The Critters
The Ferrets - Loki, Fria, Jamocha, Vivi & Duke
The Hedgehog - Punk
The Rats - Plato, Algernon & Mystique
The Chicken - Dixie