From:
S OWINGS <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 27 Sep 2004 01:21:10 -0700
Hello everyone out in Ferretville I wanted to tell you about this dream
I've been having since my little boy Bubba left for the bridge I call it
The Ferret Dream It starts with me riding a moonbeam to the foot of the
bridge and the Big Boss looking down and saying "okay you're a ferret
now" and BAM I turn into a big chocolate sable hob and I hop, skip and
jump across the bridge.  On the other side is Sandee along with The
Vinnies, bubba and Snickers and they all greeted me like I was a brother
in fur so when I saw Sandee I tackled her and started kissing.  Sandee
looked at Bubba when I let her up and asked "Did he do this a lot in the
living world" Bubba nodded.  "Oh yeah he liked to do it to our Hoomin
Mommy at 3 in the morning, you should have heard her scream ha he ha it
was really funny" Vinnie Da Rat smiled "Yeah and our Daddy Joe he'd
attack his feet at 2 in the morning and we'd all learn new words he ha he
I can tell you some of them it you like?" Sandee in the dream shook her
head "No that's okay The Big Boss probably wouldn't like them.  So your
name is The big Fat Guy, Hmm that's a good one, what do you like to be
called for short?" I looked at Sandee "FG is good, My Mommy told me about
this place when she helped me to come here and I can't believe it I got
fur on my butt again and my legs work again, my nose really works better
then before I got sick, Sandee, my Mommy told me about the Fruit Bar can
we see that first and then maybe tube city or fleece mountain I forgot
mine back at my Mommy's house." Sandee smiled as she handed my my wings
and halo and we strapped them on and we took off.  Sandee landed not far
from Fleece Mountain along with my Business but I kinda landed hard with
a thump and an oof and Sandee helped me put my wings and halo into where
ever they were stored.  That is all I remember of the dream but I woke to
what I swear was Bubba kissing my face I also swear I heard Bubba say in
hoomin speak "It's not your fault Daddy I hope you forgive me for making
you fall like that" I've had that dream 3 or 4 times a week since Bubba
left for the bridge I think Bubba is trying to make me feel better all
the way from the Bridge.

P.S.  to my detractors my Orthopedist says I'll need surgery to repair
the damage to my knee.