From:
Sukie Crandall <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 3 Nov 1999 11:59:44 -0500
This morning (Wednesday) was the first day for the court case in NYC, and
the first thing being requested is an injunction to protect ferrets and
their owners till the case is settled.  Representatives of the Humane
Society and Gary Kaskel are to be among those who testify.  Let's hope it
works out in the favor of ferrets.  I have promised the lawyer involved
that I'd put together a list of references and professionals who might be
useful so if any of you know ones I might miss let me know.  Don't need an
extra chore at this time, but it's important so I'll compile it.  You know
how it is.  A lot of you have been here yourselves.

Had some very good news this morning.  I don't need breast surgery.
Yippee!  Now if we can get Evan and Sue to use the dietician found, and
Dad to have his carotid work a lot will have accomplished where it can
still make a positive difference.

Scooter was so glad to see Steve and me come back home in such a happy mood
that he was kind enough to share one of his crunchies along with a kiss for
me.  He's such a sweet plumb boy.  His bum goes in five directions
simultaneously when he runs; maybe should have named him "The Blob".
Lucky that he doesn't live in Missouri or he'd be Mo' Blob!