Date:
Wed, 1 Dec 1999 20:47:19 -0500
Hi, all!  My name is Becky and I live in Portage, Michigan with my
menagerie.  I'm a student at Western Michigan University.  I graduate in
April, and I'm applying to the Vet Tech program at Macomb Community
College, and hope to start there in the fall.

My menagerie consists of five ferrets, Cinnamon (a 3.5 year old cinnamon
sprite and the princess of the group), Coke (a 4?  year-old sable gib, aka
"Waddling Wonder"), Pixie (a 2.5 year old sable sprite with white knees and
"pixie-dust" on her tummy and face, aka "Chunky-monkey"), Chitterbox (a
1.5 year old silver-mitt gib, aka "Scuttlebutt" or "Cute-but-Stupid" ;) ),
and Kodiak (a 9 month old sable gib, aka "Kodi-Bear" or "Waddle-butt")
(Needless to say, they're all in their winter "wide load" season!) We also
have two cats, Squeakers and Elektra, and a dog named Buddy.  Oh, yeah, and
my husband, Dean!  >;)

Hi, dare, dis is Pixie, da Pooter-Fert!  Don' b'leeve mommy, she don' own
nobuddy!  We all owns her!!  Me jus' wanned ta say Hi!  ta ebbybuddy owt
dare!!!

Dooks and Blessings,

Becky (with Cinnamon, Coke, Pixie, Chitterbox, and Kodi-Bear)

"You've got to dance like nobody's watching, and love like it's never
going to hurt."
Check out Pixie's Home Page at:
http://www.geocities.com/Petsburgh/Farm/3398