From:
Margaret Merchant <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 21 Mar 1999 15:47:57 -0600
Hello Everyone,

Well, as you all know I have long considered the FML an extended family of
sorts.  And because of that I would like to ask everyone a favor.

You see, an opportunity in my life has come up that would be running an
animal sanctuary and living on it as well.  It is both very thrilling and
also kinda scary, big move, big life change.  But it sounds, in many ways,
like a life time dream to me.

I would just ask that everyone keep me in their collective thoughts and
prayers.  I want to make sure that any move I make be a good one for me
personally, for all my ferrets, and also for the sanctuary.

I will probably be going to check it out the first part of April.  I don't
necessarily ask that I get it, more that I do what is the right thing, and
most important, the proper thing for my life's work.

Thanks and lots of fuzzie hugs,

Margaret with her Mid Mo' Menagerie