From:
Date:
Sat, 22 Mar 1997 08:29:18 -0800
>From:    Jennifer Montuori <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: European Angora Ferrets
>I think I have a real quick question.  I have two little boys (about 9
>months old) and I am thinking about getting an Angora Ferret out of a summer
>litter.  I will want to keep them all together, if possible.  This ferret
>will be coming from a breeder quite a distance away.  Any thoughts.

Well firstly.  If it isn't from Quality ferrets it is not an angora ferret.
No American breeder has any.  None.  Okay some other Swedes and Norweigans
yes but none in America.  We've heard several less than truthful claims from
other breeders - well rather brokers in the West and Midwest.

Now your real question.  Our angoras and our shorthairs live together.  They
don't recognize the difference.  You're safe.

bill and diane killian
zen and the art of ferrets
http://www.zenferret.com/
mailto:[log in to unmask]